BUILDING THE “TRUSTED ADVISOR” RELATIONSHIP WITH THE Executive – ½ DAY PROGRAM
We all know how challenging it is to obtain a true ‘trusted advisor’ relationship with an Executive. This ½ day workshop prepares and explores what it takes for an experienced Consultant or Salesperson to drive toward this goal. This workshop is very interactive and has a core focus on best practices. Discussions revolve around the dos and don’ts as well as key success factors and nuances of improving one’s chances of reaching this elusive milestone. These discussions and key takeaways will all be based on real life experiences from the viewpoint of a corporate Executive who has encountered thousands of Consultants and Senior Sales individuals throughout his/her career and only had very few and far between percentage of individuals reach the true ‘trusted advisor’ status.
NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS
The audience should be comprised of Consultants and/or Senior Sales Groups and is limited to 8 participants to ensure maximum interaction with the External Executive.
- What approach/key differentiators did the Consultant or Senior Sales individual put into action to convince the Corporate Executive to engage in a ‘trusted advisor’ relationship with them
- Real life stories by External Executive on who and why certain individuals made it to the ‘trusted advisor’ status and why others didn’t
- Dos and don’ts of striving toward the ‘trusted advisor’ status
- Developing a plan to reach the ‘trusted advisor’ status
Our other Programs:
Please click on link for program details.
- Selling to the Executive – 1 or 2 day program
- Presenting your value proposition to the Executive – 1 day program
- Gate crashing the C-Suite – 1 day program
- New Hire and Onboarding Programs – 1 or 2 day program
Custom Tailored Programs
We can offer your firm a customized program specifically tailored to your learning and development needs. We have conducted numerous successful workshops and Keynotes for Pre Sales, Sales Management teams, Engineers, Consultants, Sales Kick Offs and Annual Sales Meetings. Please contact us for more information.